Friday, August 20, 2010

Ward Campout

August 20-21st we headed to Mapleton for our ward campout. We went last year and the kids had a blast so we couldn't pass it up this year.

They love to pack their sleeping bags, water bottles and their own flashlights!

Most of my Laurels happened to be there so we had to get a group shot. I'm glad they like me..they are such awesome girls!!!
Jessica Carlson, Isabelle Colledge, Me, Brianne Baugh, Mariah Johnson, Elena

It's amazing what a light beam and smoke create!

Me and my kiddies!

Rylee getting a little help roasting a marshmallow from Daddy. Of course, she didn't actually want to eat it afterwards.

Cheese!

Giving Dad a morning hug to thank him for taking us camping. Even though I got ZERO sleep (note to self: no more camping when pregnant) it was totally worth it to see these little ones have such a ball with dirt, rocks and sticks.

A little family picture...with Ike! He's such a cute kid!

Heading out on a forest adventure....
Joseph Thomas, Michael Garrett, Rylee, Garrett, Ike Olsen, Doug Garrett

My twin Kim and I couldn't let a camping experience get in our way of dressing matchy matchy. We tend to always be wearing the same things - at least 70% of the time. It seriously cracks us up. Although hard to see, it's not JUST black hoodies, they're NEW YORK hoodies we got on separate trips to the Big Apple.

No comments: