Wednesday, March 23, 2011

3 Months Old

Austin James, I can't believe you are already THREE MONTHS old!

You love taking showers with me, but I think I may like it a little more than you. You love laying on the ground and chillin' out. You like being held facing out or over my shoulder. This must mean that you are going to be an observant child.

For the last 2+ weeks you've been sleeping 6 or 7 hours at night! HALLELUJAH!!! You enjoy going on walks, having us talk to you and giving us the best smiles. Lately, you fall asleep for naps wrapped in your blankie while I rock you and sing Hush Little Baby (Sylvia Long's version it's sweeter).

You especially love your mobile! As soon as I lay you down in the crib and turn it on your face lights up and your arms and legs start moving. It's so cute to watch.


We love you baby Austin!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh, he is SO sweet! Adorable.