Saturday, July 2, 2011

The best Daddy ever!

Unfortunately I didn't even get a picture of the daddy on Father's Day but we had a great day just the same. Garrett wanted to hit a few garage sales the Friday before Father's Day and he found a brand new mule deer key chain for $1 that he used his own money to buy for his dad because "he will totally love this"...which he did. Rylee picked out a favorite treat for her dad and wrapped it. I woke up on Father's Day morning to what I assumed was Garrett sneaking into the treats stored in the laundry room. When I came out to surprise him we was trying to tape up this sign...

how sweet is that. He had gotten out the construction paper and scissors and went to town making this special sign for DADDY!

Jon is such a great dad and I love watching him with our kids. I can spend the entire day doing fun things with the kids but when dinner time comes and we go around the table to tell our favorite part of the day their response is almost always "WHEN DADDY CAME HOME!" I love that he spends time with each of them. He tries to involve them in what he's doing whether it's mowing the lawn, feeding the horses or just watching a basketball game. They love having Daddy chase them and have Daddy Wrestle Fights. We love our Daddy!!!

No comments: