Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Smiles

Things that have made me smile this month...

*Rylee helped herself to an open container of Nesquik (thank you Jon). How can you be mad with a face like this staring back at you?


*Spending an afternoon at the dino museum & having lunch with my friend Kim and her kids. Have I mentioned how yummy the fries and raspberry frozen yogurt are?
*Garrett's response of "NO" to my question "Did you play with my camera?". I think the evidence speaks for itself. This is my favorite of the 20 or so pictures he took.

*Having my friend Cami and her family over for dinner. However, we decided next time we should get sitters.
*Playing (aka PACKING) with my buddy Amanda reminded me of old days. It doesn't matter what you're doing if you LOVE the company your with!
*Rylee discovers tutu's...

*Watching Jon thoroughly enjoy being a jungle gym.

*Heading to the Gardens at Thanksgiving Point with my mom and watching the kids soak themselves in the fountain.


*Hearing Garrett retell his hiking adventure with Jon. They found "cougar caves" and "cougar tracks". He said he was "a little brave because the cougars were all sleeping". Does my child have a great imagination or should I be worried? He has talked about the cougars for days now.
*Actually making it to the rec center to exercise and realizing it was totally worth it when I see a grown man skip as high as he could down the track - I couldn't help but grin and wish I had that much energy.

6 comments:

Becca Hatch said...

You have been busy! I laughed at the pictures though- there were some funny ones in there.

Gold's Gym must be more serious than the rec center- no one ever skips there. Maybe I should switch.

Paul and Alli Watson said...

Love your kids! So much fun to read about.

Loren & Brody said...

Garrett looks SO much like Jon it's crazy! We need to get together soon (how often do we say that, only to let 3+ months go by...)

Kim said...

Riley is a smart girl. Nesquik and tutus are beautiful things.

Amanda said...

Thanks for the packing help!! Those were all great fun to see- especially the camera shot of Garrett! Hee Hee

Ashleigh said...

Okay Riley's face is totally changing! She's growing up and I think she's starting to get her own look. Cute girl!!