Tuesday, September 15, 2009

F-I-V-E


Garrett,
Today is your 5th birthday! It's hard to believe that just five short years ago you were born. I couldn't wait to see your little face, count your fingers and toes and hear you cry. Luckily, you didn't cry too much! You have been such a great little boy and I have loved watching you grow and learn new things. Recently I told you that you were getting so grown up and you, in a very concerned voice replied, "But I don't want to grow up, I want to stay little. I want a machine to keep me small." How I wish that were possible! You are such a great big brother to Rylee and a big helper to me and dad. I love you so much and am so thankful that I get to be your mom!
Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute. So Sweet!

Ashleigh said...

That is seriously the cutest face (his, not yours. yours is cute, but his is cutest)!

Happy Birthday Garrett!