Sunday, November 21, 2010

October Recap


The kids love playing in the rain and the puddles.

To bad I couldn't get a single focused picture.

Oh well, they're still cute even when fuzzy!

A little sibling love!


Ready for costume day at ballet class.


We went on a surprise destination to the Living Planet Aquarium on the 28th. Garrett couldn't stop jumping up and down and squealing when we pulled in to parking lot. HE'S NEVER BEEN TO A REAL AQUARIUM BEFORE or so he kept saying.

"This is the BEST day of my LIFE!" I got from him all the way home. And then of course..."when do we get to come back?"


Garrett's first Halloween parade at Barratt. It doesn't seem that long ago that I was participating in the same parade at the same school. How fun!


Trick-or-Treating at Great Grandma and Grandpa Gray's. It was raining so hard I didn't get many pictures at all.

Hmmmm, what to eat first!

No comments: