Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Notable Quotables and Curious Questions

Garrett: Referring to his dad "He just keeps getting weirder!"

Rylee: After seeing Santa at Macey's, "that is NOT the real Santa Claus he is JUST a human dressed up like Santa."

G: "Daddy, you have exposed your brilliance."

R: "Does Santa have a penis?" Luckily my mom got to field that one. "Of course"

G: "My brain has hatched an idea!"

R: After seeing Austin for the first time and he had on his beanie hat "Was he born with that hat on?"

G: "You are the most beautiful mother I ever had." Yes, that 8 1/2 month pregnant mother cried!

R: "You are the worst mom" Yes, that 9 month pregnant mother also cried.

1 comment:

The Nash's said...

Oh Jamie! I am laughing out loud about Riley's question! Aren't you glad your mom got that :) Those are some great ones, I really need to write my kids lines down- you have inspired me! Hope you are doing well.