Saturday, June 25, 2011

Mother's Day

Jon was so cute this year and took the kids to pick presents out for my Mother's Day - including cards. Garrett came home so excited about the "hilarious" card he got. He did not disappoint.

(front)

(inside)

(back)
Seriously, I couldn't stop laughing that my six year old son picked that card.

Ry picked out the pretty card, Austin "picked" the baby and monkey card and Jon got another great laugh out of me with his pick.

And here are three reasons I get to celebrate Mother's Day.

After church I took a lovely nap and then we had my mom and mom in-law for dinner. Jon thought a nice salmon dinner would be perfect until I asked who was going to prepare all of it. I wanted all the moms to have a relaxing day and that included ME, so I opted for Papa Murphy's pizza. It wasn't fancy but I think we were all able to just kick back and enjoy the evening.

I've been so blessed to have TWO fabulous mom's in my life not to mention incredible sisters who I look up to and learn from every day on how to be a better mom. They inspire me and I am truly grateful for them all.
Love you awesome ladies!!!

No comments: