Saturday, June 25, 2011

U2 BABY!


Jon and I bought these U2 tickets a year and half ago and due to Bono's back surgery it was postponed. However, last year I didn't have a nursing baby who won't take a bottle so I figured I'd just sell my tickets. OH NO! If you have the World's Greatest Mom she'll arrange to drive up with you, drop you and your hubby off at the gates, take your children to her sister's house until the baby needs to nurse. Then she'll drive down to the stadium and with the special permission given to leave the stadium I'll run out to the parking lot where more special permission is granted to allow the WGM to drive right up to the curb where one can hop in, nurse baby and get back before U2 gets on stage. Of course that just happens if you've got the WGM - I am one lucky girl!

Sheri, Kim and myself. Cute hat eh? Thanks Kim for my early birthday present.

Me, Tina, Kim and Sheri

Bono! The man rocks!!!

Awesome stage!

No comments: