Sunday, November 23, 2008

Crazy Busy

The last couple weeks have been so hectic around our house that it's been hard to keep this updated and furthermore to keep it straight in my feeble mind. Some fun things were going to the movies with Shellie, Madi, Jaden, Jeremy, Jordan and my kiddies last Saturday! We went to see Madagascar 2 which was pretty cute and even Rylee watched most of it. Then we got to enjoy some delicious pizza and play the afternoon away.

My sweet little niece Brynlee got to fly to Utah with her dad and stay the weekend with my parents. We thoroughly enjoyed her giggles and kisses and Rylee didn't beat her up once, just a few growls and swats! (This is not a swat, she was actually going to give her a love)

Sunday was the "farewell" for Jon's brother Jordan. He did a great job and it's been fun to see him get ready to leave on his mission. So that leaves us with depature day.... I think it would be best if missionaries were just dropped off at the front gate instead of prolonging the inevitable tearfest goodbyes. That's just my opinion.

And last but not least helping my lovely mother in-law pack and move! Wow, that's been fun!!! You know I would do it again Shellie. Oh wait, we're still doing it. A miracle in this economy, but Jon's parents were able to sell their house (to the first people that looked at it!) So a busy, fun, teary, exciting week was had by all. Hope yours was good too!

No comments: