Saturday, November 21, 2009

Mom's 60th



My mom is such a sweetie and so thoughtful that we had to throw her a surprise party! She threw surprise parties for all of us girls on our 30th birthday's and for my dad's 40th, 50th and 60th. So it was about time that she got hers! We planned for several months...the hardest part was simply whittling down a guest list since mom is friends with EVERYONE. McCall surprised her on Saturday the 14th by flying in with Brynlee, so if she was expecting any kind of surprise that surely threw her off. We were super busy but got everything ready for Sunday...the big day! I had Mom, Dad, McCall and Bryn for dinner and then we were "invited" for dessert at Alisa's where everyone was waiting.
We Barratt's always have to document the food!
Mom and some of her HIGH SCHOOL friends. How fun is that!
She was so surprised and it was a fabulous evening. She is definitely loved by all!

On Mom's actual birthday, the 17th, we had a yummy salmon and halibut dinner and of course cake. The grandkids made sure to help grandma blow out her candles!


Mom and the girls!
Dad and the girls!
I'm so grateful for the bestest mom around! She is the most cheeful, selfless person I know. She has taught me so much and has supported me in everything. Happy 60th Birthday! I love you!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love Sue! She IS the best! I am so glad you surprised her :)