Tuesday, January 19, 2010

December Week 2


We finally got a snow that warranted the hour process of getting snow clothes on. It was totally worth it. They played for at least 2 hours!



On the 10th I met my girls at Trio Cafe in Salt Lake for our favorite things Christmas party. So much fun.!!! We each bring a Christmas gift for each other that is one of our "favorites". We have such a great time together although it's never often enough. Ashleigh had given us a tutu, not for us Mommies, because we each have little girls about the same age.

Rylee was clearly thrilled with her new tutu. She kept twirling around admiring herself in the mirror.

On Saturday the 12th Shellie took me and Garrett to the Nutcracker. He remembered it all from last year when I took him. His favorite part is the Rat King. He also remembered that last year during intermission that my mom bought him a Nutcracker. So this time when intermission came he looked right at me and said, "let's go by my Nutcracker."

Nana saw the Rat King Nutcracker and as soon as Garrett saw it his eyes grew wide, he grinned ear to ear and said, "I want THAT one!"
I love this tradition. Next year Ry gets to go!

No comments: