Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Best Brother Ever!


I'm not picking favorites since I only have one brother - but he is the best! While visiting from New Mexico for Christmas he did so many nice things for all of us. On New Years Eve he took me and Alisa to lunch and we got to chat and have a grand time without any kids to interrupt. Then on New Years Day he sent us off on dates with our husbands AND watched all of our kids for four hours!!! Now that's what I call love! Ty and I have always been good buddies - when we were younger he let me dress him up as Little Bo Peep and I'd play GI Joe and He-Man for hours - so when he comes home I truly enjoy the time we get to spend together! Thanks Ty! Did I mention he's available?

5 comments:

Grandma Sue said...

Love the picture! He really is a great guy (even if I am his mother) and will be a super catch for some lucky girl.

McCall said...

I second the motion....what a great brother!

tiff said...

There's something wrong in this world when a guy like that is available...

Amanda said...

Aw, that's awesome! Above and beyond the call of Uncle!

Coral said...

Wow, it's great to see Ty. Remove the facial hair and you can still his see his boyish face. That's awesome he got the NM job. The govt. came and interviewed me as part of his security clearance. I couldn't believe how detailed they were. Anyway, it's fun to see him. Say hello for me.
Greg