Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Highlights
1/4/2009 - 1/10/2009

~Enjoyed a yummy dinner with Jon at Tepanyaki for our anniversary.

~Garrett falls of the chair and we find out the next day he has a broken arm. Unfortunately it's on the growth plate so we have to go to an orthopedic surgeon. But look how cute he is with his little Snoopy sling...

~Had our "girls lunch" at my house. Every month there has been different gals come so it's been really fun to get to know them.

~Although not fun...went to a viewing for Pam Hunsaker in my old ward. She battled cancer for 10 years so it was a blessing for her, sad for her sweet kids. Regardless of how she was feeling she always had a smile on her face and was so optimistic! What an incredible example she was to me!

~Went to the Health Fair at the Rec center and finally got a pass. Now let's just hope I use it!

2 comments:

McCall said...

Congratulations....the first broken bone out of all the cousins! I'm so sorry and hope Garrett recovers quickly!

Paul and Alli Watson said...

Uh oh! That is no fun. Looks like Garrett isn't too bummed about his broken arm. I hope you're handling it ok. :)