Sunday, February 22, 2009

Valentines

I'd rather pluck every nose hair I have then go out to eat on Valentines night, thus Jon and I had a lovely lunch and hit a matinee. We saw He's Just Not That Into You. Eh! Although I liked Jennifer Aniston & Ben Affleck's characters story line - I have to say I wanted to punch Drew's character for offering this fabulous advice "just because he's married doesn't mean he's not the man of your dreams - go after him." Okay those may not be the exact words but pretty close. That attitude is one of the biggest problems in our society. Arrrgh! My advice: if you're going to watch it - REDBOX.

That night we had a Valentine party with Shellie and Jordan, complete with a heart decorated table (nice plates & glasses even) a heart shaped pizza, heart shaped jello jigglers, Valentines punch, Valentines placecards & goodies. It was a great night and the kids thought it was pretty fun - what more could you ask for!

My cute little Valentines!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That's a way too cute picture of the kiddies! Thanks for the movie review- I really appreciate it and I agree!!

Grandma Sue said...

I love those little Valentine kids!