Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What are the odds...

that on the second "self timer shot" you might actually get all four adults and seven children looking at the camera with no weird faces or closed eyes (Garrett refused to be in the picture - which, let's be honest, is the only reason why this one turned out)? My guess is 1 in 178,426 so I suppose Tuesday was our lucky day!

Amanda, Ashleigh, Kris and I ventured out on our 2nd annual Tulip Festival tradition with 8 our our 10 children (plus two mommies are expecting-NOT me)! It's hard to believe that just 10 short years ago we were all in college, single and having a fabulous time. Now we'll have 12 kids amongst us by the end of September, all married and still having a fabulous time! What would I do without my girlfriends?



So I love the Gardens at Thanksgiving Point and I believe yesterday was my first of about 30 visits for this season! It is such a beautiful, quiet (as long as my kids aren't screaming), majestic place to be in for several hours. The great thing is that my kids never seem to tire of the place - hooray for me! So here's to another great season of enjoying another person's gorgeous flowers and hard work.

2 comments:

Becca Hatch said...

Look at you cuties! (Kids AND adults) I haven't been to the gardens in forever but now I want to go.

Amanda said...

It was so much fun! I think we've all transitioned into motherhood quite well! Let's go again SOON!