Sunday, April 4, 2010

Concert Season Begins

My mom in-law and I went to see

this man, Michael Buble, in concert on Wednesday night. Despite the insane 1 hour and 20 minutes it took to simply get off the freeway and park at the E-Center (hello what were they thinking with that place anyway) and the bad weather (don't worry, just because we didn't bring umbrellas we didn't sacrifice our hair to the rain, we used reusable grocery bags to cover our heads). Yay, we're that lame! Anywho...once we got in things were just ducky. We had incredible seats and got there just in time for Mr. Buble to start - I think he was waiting for us.

He has a beautiful voice and we loved every minute. I think Shellie was a little heartbroken when he confirmed that he is in fact engaged - she was hoping for a proposal. Oh well, we had fun and sang all the way "HOME" (one of my favorites).

No comments: