Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cute things my kid says

Instead of reminding myself of all the naughty (but funny) things Garrett says, like "Momma! No talking to me" or when asking him if he remembers Kayden from our speech class he looks over at him and replies "he has a BIG head" - I feel it especially important to the record the good ones.
Walking into Rylee's room after I got her dressed the other day...
Garrett: Rylee you look just like a princess.
Me: She does look like a princess doesn't she.
Garrett: Yes, and I look like a king.

After leaving the exam room from Garrett's 4 year old check (of which he cried and screamed the whole way there) he goes back to the doctor...
G: Doctor!
Dr. Wilcox: Yes, Garrett?
G: Doctor, you are a very good doctor.
Dr. W: Well you've just made my day!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

WOW! What manners! I love it.. these are things to remember.