Monday, September 15, 2008

Garrett is FOUR!



(Birth, 1 year, 2 year, 3 year)
It doesn't seem possible that four years ago Garrett was born! He has been such a blessing in our family and we love him to pieces. I love my Garbear because he is such a good big brother to Rylee, loves all of his family, is a good helper, loves to help me cook, is so passionate about the things he likes (dinosaurs, books, Rylee, treats), has the sweetest voice and an infectious giggle, loves to play and make friends, still likes to snuggle with me, strong-willed (some may say "stubborn" but he gets that from his dad:), loves to learn new things, smart and funny! WE LOVE YOU GARRETT!

2 comments:

Paul and Alli Watson said...

I can't believe Garrett is 4 either! Time sure does fly by and he has turned into a little cutie!

Amanda said...

Echo those sentiments... He is such a cute kid- let's play again soon!