Saturday, September 27, 2008

Highlights
9/15-9/26

~Garrett's birthday was a blast and I think all the kids had a good time!

~Garrett got his first bike and it was so enjoyable to watch him pedal away. He is, in his words "such a big boy" and was so proud of himself.
~After seven days without a husband I was near tears when Jon called and said his hunter got an elk and he was on his way home...two days early. Did you just hear the "Hallelujah Chorus" - I did?
~Rylee's first pony ride at Thanksgiving Point's Farm Country. She had a never ending grin.


~Going to the Dino Musuem with Kaisa and our friends Kim and Doug. We had a great time, had a yummy ice cream cone and checked out the Farmers Market.

~Date night with Jon was a long time coming. It was so nice to go to dinner without little ones crawling over us or under the table. Time well spent!


~Girls night at PF Changs with Alli, Tristin and Chanel my college roommates. We had a great time catching up and eyeing the seven layer chocolate cake at the table across from us. Next time girls!

~Spending two days making cards with my sister Alisa. The kids got to run around the house and play all day with each other and we just got to enjoy ourselves and chat. Good times!

5 comments:

Becca Hatch said...

I'm going to go totally psycho if I find out those were Christmas cards you were making! I depend on others to procrastinate so I don't feel like a loser!

Jamie said...

No, don't do anything rash. It was just your usual assortment of Happy B-day, Thank you, etc. I did make all my Christmas cards last year though...I don't know if that's going to happen again!

Kim said...

You are so cool. Cute pictures-- we had a blast. I think that John owes you more than one date for a whole week of hunting, though!

Kristie said...

I am so glad to here you got your hubby home for a minute. Ella got her first ride on a pony at thanksgiving point too just a few weeks ago at gav's Bday. Sounds like life is good when is our next girls night?

McCall said...

Garrett looks so 'sporty' on his new bike! We miss him....and all of you!