Friday, December 12, 2008

A couple tags...

8's
8 shows I watch
1. ER
2. American Idol
3. news
4. Gilmore Girls (reruns)
5. What Not to Wear
6. Curious George
7. Dora and Diego
8. National Geographic's Really Wild Animals

8 Restaurants I Love
1. Flour Girls and Dough Boys
2. a new fav... Paradise Bakery
3. Cobblestone Pizzeria
4. Brick Oven
5. Cafe Rio
6. Bluebird in Logan (Amen, Amanda)
7. Ruby River
8. Golden Corral (just kidding..that was for you McCall) Okay, seriously, Tepanyaki
Now I'm hungry!

8 Things I've done today
1. Showered
2. swept the floors
3. watched 4 four year olds and 2 one year olds...and survived.
4. made green Christmas tree rice krispies for above children.
5. played Twister with above children
6. made several lunches
7. diffused a few fights
8. poured myself a glass of Dr. Pepper!

8 things I look forward to
1. Bedtime
2. Christmas shopping with hubby
3. Going to the movie with my mom and sisters tomorrow
4. Christmas!
5. Going on a date
6. New Year's Eve party
7. Getting new curtains
8. A real family vacation

8 things on my wish list
1. Slippers
2. A beautiful piece of artwork to put above my bed
3. A hot dinner on the table every night
4. A clean house
5. Good eaters
6. No grumpies during the holidays
7. laundry service for a year or forever
8. a new hair style

8 people I tag
1. anyone who hasn't already done it


4th picture in your 4th file...
In January I took Rylee to Houston to visit my sister McCall and her family. This is a picture of Brynlee (on the left) and Rylee just before heading out for our morning walk. Interestingly enough...McCall and Bryn are visiting us for a couple days right now. These cousins are loving their time together!

3 comments:

tiff said...

Laundry service for a year or more?! I think you have to wait for the Celestial Kingdom to get that kind of a reward.

How about we go to Flour Girls and Dough Boys instead?

Amanda said...

I loved it! Thanks for playing! I need to go to Flour Girls and Dough Boys- I have heard about that place..

McCall said...

Loved the photos and catching up on your blog today J! Thanks again for watching Brynlee when we were there. She loves her cousins and had so much fun!