Saturday, December 27, 2008

December Wedding

I love doing wedding flowers. God made such wonderful little creations in these beauties that you almost can't go wrong. The only down side of this wedding was that is was two days after Christmas. The bride-to-be was unsure of exactly what she wanted so when I suggested adding hot pink and dark red into her red, black & white color palette I start to get little nervous that when she actually saw them she wouldn't like it. She loved them which is so satisfying for me!


Bridal Bouquet

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

I forgot you had all that flower experience. I've been working on my own fake flower arrangement for about a year. It's in my basement waiting for me to get the inspiration I need to finish it because it looks so stupid. Maybe I'll have to come over so you can tell me what more I need and then I can come back and you can help me put it together?!

McCall said...

You did a beautiful job, sister! I wish we could do flowers together!