Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Glamour Shots 2008

In case any of you are looking for the perfect gift to give your significant other this year might I recommend Glamour Shots by Alisa. This afternoon my sister came over to play with my hair and her new flat iron (by my request). She did what I asked her to do then I said, "let's curl it" since my hair isn't known for it's curling capabilities I wasn't expecting too much. After a little curl here and a little twist there I only needed to add the bright pink lipstick and I was ready for my photo shoot. I think I have the confidence now to try out for Loretta Lynn's backup dancer! Ain't we purrrty!


BTW-Garrett looked at me, pointed to my hair and said, "Momma, your hair is crazy. You are so silly!"

2 comments:

Kim said...

Cute pics! When are you going to be on America's Newest Model?

tiff said...

You look cute! My hair is the same way--no curling for no one.