Monday, October 27, 2008

Surgery Update

Jon had his cornea transplant today and everything went very well-hooray! The surgery lasted a little more than an hour and the doctor said it was "a beautiful transplant". He's been doing really good today, however, the heavy duty drugs haven't quite left yet so we're hoping it's a good night and the pain can be managed by the prescribed drugs. We'll go back to his doctor at 8:00am tomorrow to have a looksy. Thanks everyone for your calls, concern and prayers - we appreciate it!!!

3 comments:

Paul and Alli Watson said...

I'm glad everything went well with Jon's surgery. Call me if you need anything!

Amanda said...

I am glad you let us know- I was totally thinking of you guys on Monday- because I wrote it down in my day-planner- so really, we were! Hoping all heals and Jon will have new eyes for you, Jamie! he he he

Becca Hatch said...

I hope he came through okay...Does he have x-ray vision now?