Thursday, October 23, 2008

I've been tagged!

Alli tagged me for this...(sorry Alli I've stolen some of your answers)
10 years ago I was: (I actually went back to my journal to the very few entries I had and this is what was in there)
1. Getting my first cell phone from Mom and Dad on my 20th birthday!
2. Moving with Amanda and Amber into Lynwood Apts. with Alli, Chanel & Janice
3. Flying to San Francisco with Ansen and Chris to visit the Bethers Brothers-what a trip!
4. Dating the biggest loser of my single life (luckily it didn't last too long)
5. On Oct. 25 wrote about a personal revelation that truly changed my life but not something I want to share with all of you!

5 things on today’s to do list:
1. Clean my house...not gonna happen!
2. Farm Country with Amanda and her kiddies
3. Make dinner
4. Have our family pictures taken
5. Call my brother

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chips and Salsa
2. Red Vines
3. Ice Cream
4. Nachos
5. Anything Chocolate

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off both of our houses
2. Make huge deposits into my kids college funds
3. Travel the world
4. Donate to a great cause
5. Invest for our future

5 places I have lived:
1. AF
2. Logan
3. AF
4. AF
5. AF

5 jobs I have had:
1. Florist
2. Wendy's cashier
3. Program Coordinator at USU
4. Office Manager
5. Mom

I tag EVERYONE of you who reads this! HA!

3 comments:

Paul and Alli Watson said...

I love reading those! I laughed out loud at your response to where you have lived. I don't know why I thought it was so funny, but I think it was because you could have left 3 -5 blank, but you chose to fill them in. :-)

Jamie said...

Technically, we moved three times in AF so I felt it was still appropriate!

Ashleigh said...

Okay, got your message at about 2 the day you were going to farm country at 11:00. I was at the airport thr night before and then had 2 babysitting gigs and play group on Thursday. Sorry I missed you! It was 10 years ago to went to SF with Ansen. Ansen still talks about that all the time. Dave's getting married in Logan on the 7th. We're going up.

Talk to you soon.