Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ooopsie

This morning while running errands we went to the bank where Shellie works to say hello. She was holding Rylee while we visited and at 11:04 am she says "oh no, I think she pushed the button". "What button?" I ask. "The 'we're being robbed button'". Oh dear! When The Button is pushed a signal is automatically sent to the police department so Jeff calls their security guy to let them know it was an accident. Apparently it was too late or they respond regardless. We pack up to leave and as we are heading out of the parking lot in comes the policemen. I have to admit as I looked at the officer's face he looked a little apprehensive about the situation...he he, jokes on him, or maybe he was just waiting for his backup. Anyhow, the police arrived but we had already made our escape. Now you may be wondering why I know the exact time of said prank....the security guy sent us a still shot from the surveillance camera at the moment Rylee found The Button. Unfortunately, due to SECURITY I am unable to post the picture - but it sure is cute!

3 comments:

Becca Hatch said...

Maybe she was actually planning on robbing the bank. I think that story is so funny!!

Also, you and Alisa look beautiful! Come do my hair anytime since all I ever do is put it in a ponytail.

Paul and Alli Watson said...

That is hilarious! I'm glad you got out before the police could catch you. :-)

tiff said...

That IS hilarious! Who knew Rylee was so anti-establishment?! Haha, just kidding....I'm not sure that even made sense.