Friday, October 31, 2008

HALLOWEEN FUN!


I love this picture of my little tootsie!




They wore themselves out and it's only 3:30!

There is only about 1 1/2 hours left of HALLOWEEN and I have to admit I'm a little grateful. Halloween has never been one of my favorite holidays but since having my kids it's starting to be something a little more fun. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Garrett's excitement while counting down to the big day, wearing his costume to various activities, and just plain thrilled to get treats just by knocking on doors. Of course Rylee is just as excited since she follows everything that big brother does! I loved watching my trick-or-treaters tonight and couldn't get enough of their sweet little smiles...even though they were lined with layers of sugar!

7 comments:

Paul and Alli Watson said...

What a bunch of cuties! Sounds like you had a lot of fun activities for Halloween.

Becca Hatch said...

I agree that Halloween is a lot more fun with kids. It didn't take Kiki very long at all to figure out to hold out her bag and look cute and treats were in store. Your kids looked darling.

Kristie said...

Jamie,
so cute I haven't been much of a halloween fan either until I got kids and nothing makes me happier than dressing them up and watching there excitement. I am so glad things went well with Jon is he still doing well. I hope so.

McCall said...

They both look adorable! Miss them and you too!

Amanda said...

Love those tights on Rylee! Cuties!

The Nash's said...

I love the two of them totally out in their car seats. Trick-or-treating takes it right out of ya!

tiff said...

Adorable kids. I'm secretly jealous of Rylee's tights.

Thanks for being our ONLY trick or treaters.....do you want to come get some more candy?